In general, your gas line is a relatively safe form of fuel. However, a gas leak is known to pose a risk of combustion as well as a health risk to those on the property.
Some of the most common warning signals you need gas line repairs include:
- Decayed or withered grass and vegetation within the yard
- Noises of squealing, hissing, or crackling coming from the line
- The presence of a white or light-colored powder collecting near the gas line
- Sudden increase of respiratory issues, with symptoms of headaches, bloody noses, dizziness, and constant exhaustion
- A stench that resembles sulfur or rotten eggs, which comes from a chemical called mercaptan, released during a gas leak
Once you have noticed any or all of these suspicious signs, do not hesitate to take action. Being proactive in seeking out quality gas line services in Will County will save you from experiencing a more serious breakdown.
Just give our team at Meurer Plumbing Services a call today at (815) 855-5085 to reach out to our techs online for thorough gas line support.