Trying to determine whether you just need a minor repair or full repiping can be a challenging task, especially if you have not had years of dedicated training. Of course, nobody wants to seek out a replacement if the current piping system is still useful. However, if you notice that you have been forced to get several repairs within the last year, or that issues are not resolved fully even after a professional has patched up your pipe, it is better to invest in complete repiping.
Some of the circumstances where you should consider speaking to a plumbing technician about repiping the system at your home or business include instances where:
- Clogs have grown from accumulated waste, ranging from sanitary products to soap scum to children's toys
- The pipes have suffered from a crack or break on account of the soil settling or shifting slightly
- The lines have frozen, causing them to crack or burst open completely
- There is corrosion from mineral deposits or harmful chemicals passing through the drains
- Leaks have sprung between the joints and connections of pipes due to worn seals
To prevent a bigger mess and get your lines functioning again, reach out to our team at Meurer Plumbing Services as soon as you can.
Speak to us today (815) 855-5085 or get in touch with our team online if you are interested in scheduling thorough piping and repiping services in Will County.